Liam is an Accredited Sports Dietitian who has worked with junior developing athletes, right through to masters level athletes across a wide range of sports in both performance and sports medicine roles. He can assist with;
- Specific fuelling and recovery nutrition and nutrition timing to ensure you are supporting your training load, maximising training adaptations and reducing injury risk
- Race day or specific event nutrition planning
- Impartial supplement advice
- Body composition monitoring
- Assessment and management of Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (REDS)
If you are serious about your performance, you need customised nutrition planning!